How to install these blind spot mirrors? Most drivers fit them to the lower outside corner of the wing mirrors. To install the blind spot mirror we need to clean both exterior side-view mirrors of the vehicle with alcohol pads or a cotton ball slightly make sure the surface of mirror dries completely before tearing the paper cover off from the adhesive backing of the mirrors be sure your vehicle's exterior side-view mirrors are properly positioned locate the placement position in the uppermost inside corner of both exterior side-view mirrors of your vehicle while making sure the total view mirrors 'adhesive backing' will still have full contact with the mirror's' surface for secure installation remove the paper covers from the adhesive backing of each total view mirror lightly mount one total view mirror on each exterior side-view mirror on your vehicle in the predetermined position remove and reposition if necessary. Once properly positioned apply moderate pressure on each total view mirror for approximately 20 seconds to securely attach.
- INSTALL AND TEST WITHIN SECONDS - It's very easy to install takes just a few seconds and it's ready to test.
- TWO INSTALLATION METHODS - this mirror comes with an option of FIX ANGLE installation that's if you are the only one who drives this vehicle and want.
- NECESSARY FOR ALL - no matter which kind of vehicle you are driving your regular outside mirrors even its big mirrors will not see your blind spot.
- 100% RISK-FREE LIFETIME - of your satisfaction. If our blind spot mirror doesn't perform to your expectations return it for replacement or full refund of your purchase price no questions asked.
- All convex spot mirrors are equipped with a tiny adjustable swivel mounting bracket for easy installation.
- Suitable for interior or exterior use.
- Rust-resistant and the glass will not haze.
- Strong 3M stick-on for a solid stick.
- Will not crack or rust like others mirror.
- 100% weatherproof! Benefits: 1 Avoid the blind spots; 2 Clearly when you backing your car.
30 Day Warranty